Tuesday 25 May 2010

Day 20: Late


Yesterday I only did a light workout, but today I did a full one, but I didn't get time to do the blog until just now, aaaaand now its time to sleep. I'll do two or three days fine and then have a day where its really difficult to work out, not because I am tired but because I just don't feel like it. This could be because results day for my recent hospital appointment is tomorrow, but it might not be. I dunno.

Bleh.

Today's workout was nearly the full one that I posted earlier, though I keep missing bits out, I am getting closer to having a perfect routine for my body. I have added a new kind of situp to the core section which will apparently flatten my abs more, and I have also added a cardio section to the weights using my lightest pair.

So theres progress being made :D

My flex pecs are getting a lot bigger, and its starting to show when I am not flexed, my tshirts drape now which is nice. My abs are also starting to show a little bit, theres still a reserve of fat on my stomach but when I am moving around and doing stuff the shadow of the pecs is starting to show through, my six pack should be perfectly symmetrical and quite large. Oh my.

Things are goin good towards the pride toplessness! Pictures in ten workout days! Woooo!

- SR

No comments:

Post a Comment