Monday 10 May 2010

Day 11: Flex em if you got em.


Ueee! Things are looking good for the month mark pictures. Well technically two months, but only a month of blogging. Or something. ANYWAY! I now have pecs, its semi-official. Theres something gropable when I flex, and when I jump theres now a jiggling sensation on my chest which has never been there before so its kind of special. My arms are also starting to show signs of changing, as is my butt from all the cardio!

I am going to work some more yoga into my daily block now so that I can get all my stretching done as deeply as possible. I still don't feel stiff after working out, but I also still can't do a Sun Salutation pose so I gotta long way to go. Don't ask me why I want to be able to put my face between my knees whilst standing. ... Or don't you need to? Maybe I like the view like that? Who knows. Though now its occurred to me I am totally going to try that whilst doing the deed haha!

Disturbing mental pictures aside, my cardio is going pretty well. With the combination of chasing the puppy and doing 5+ minutes of dance related stuff after working out I am finding that my stamina is improving dramatically, as is the amount of energy I have for things what involve thinking. My lungs are better, my breath is clearer, my voice is louder (or would be if this sore throat hadn't crept up from nowhere)...

All I gotta do now is go to the GUM clinic and put my mind at ease about other things, too.

BLEH.

Dating men is more trouble than its worth. I'm seriously considering going chaste. For reeeels!
- SR

Afterthought, my hydration has suffered lately... I need to work on that. Or rather, I need to drink more now that my body is building muscle, but I forgot to up my intake. Or maybe its just the sore throat. ... Saaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment