Sunday 16 May 2010

Day 15: I meant to do this yesterday-


-but I was too drunk. Ahh man it felt soo good to let go and get completely hammered. Unfortunately all that plonk is still in my system, and I can't even do a push-up right now without meandering on the way up so I have to wait till I return to sobriety. Ahh~ I talked to the boy I like all night.

And THIS and THIS and also THIS.

...

Oh right this is about exercise. Uhm. I discovered that I have a really bouncy bed. When I switched to doing situps on the floor (I had to wait until I had accumulated enough of a butt so that I wasn't scraping my spine out on the carpet), so now 20 situps is kinda difficult, but on the bed its way too easy. I wonder how much of my sexual prowess is down to this matress and its bounce.

Well my ex didn't complain.

But my neighbour did.

Hahaha!

- SR

No comments:

Post a Comment