Saturday 22 May 2010

Day 18: (Part two) Baked Potato

With my newfound gymspiration I found that working out became more of a focused thing than a "hey I want to do this today because its fun and I like it". However I forgot to factor in the heat. Bleh! Apparently summer is going to be much hotter than our current heatwave, so I am going to start working out in the morning. Around about 9 - 10 am the house is still quite cool, and theres plenty of time to get hydrated and take a cool bath or shower.

Man.

I was so overheated I wasn't even able to complete a full workout session, I started getting cramps in my obliques so I had to stop early on my core workout and move onto the weights and final cardio. The cramps have gone now, but I seriously thought that I was going to pop like a sausage.

Speaking of I think its grilled food and salad tomorrow. Lush.

- SR

No comments:

Post a Comment