Friday 7 May 2010

Day 9: Well what the hell do you do with these?

I used to have pretty amazing legs and a butt that was bouncy and delicious, but since walking 2 miles up and down hill every day is no longer a necessity, I'm finding it difficult to exercise them properly. Now that my routine is starting to have changes I can feel on my upper torso, I don't want to leave my legs un-challenged, because having a ripped top half and a reedy bottom half is totally lame-o.

I mean, they get a pretty good workout when I do my cardio, which at the moment consists of chasing a dog around a field trying to get whatever is in his mouth, and about 5 minutes of dancing as a warmdown. But I really want to do something which specifically targets them. I will have to look something up.

Today I feel pretty good. I actually catch myself smiling when I am working out now. Though I could do with a neck massage... for serious.

I wonder if this grinning thing has anything to do with my crush...

- SR

No comments:

Post a Comment