Saturday 22 May 2010

Day 18: (Part one) Gymspiration!

Okay so I am double posting today. I lost motivation due to fear over the results of an STI test, though now that I have had the test done, I am much calmer and able to actually function again. My day for taking the one month pictures has now moved but that might work out a bit better because now I have found some new inspiration for working out.

Today I was at Bradford Pride, and its a shame that I didn't take any pictures of him, but there was a dancer on stage. He had the body type which I want, and not only was he not super camp but kind of masculine, he was also a hypnotic dancer, and I spent at least three songs just staring at him with admiration.

One day I will do that.

My next goal is to be able to go topless in public for at least a little bit during Leeds Pride, so before then I am going to make sure that I build my pecs to a decent size and get some definition on my abs as well as a little colour into my skin. If the current heatwave continues that will be awesome and entirely possible.

I have until August. Two months to achieve the results I want? Bring it!

- SR

Another post later with todays post-workout show. Oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment