Sunday 23 May 2010

Day 19: Flextorals


I've gotten into an odd kind of habit I never thought I would ever have. I am now prone to wanton flexing of my pecs and then gazing at my reflection in various surfaces. So either at some point I fell in love with myself, or this is part of the whole body toning process. Probably more of a than b.

Bleh. My body is in kind of a transitional phase at the moment. I can feel things being built in my stomach region but nothing is emerging from the flat yet. Since I am trying to get used to being topless by being topless, I have noticed that my two uppermost abdominals are emerging first, and that the two little gullies either side of each hip bone have returned (they vanished last year when I was really sick). Yeah I have no idea.

I have to go draw comics now because I was outside all day and not doing what I was supposed to be doing. But it was so nice I couldn't stay indoors! Though the heat has meant that I am drinking a lot more, I am suprised I haven't started to bloat from water retention yet.

- SR

Hrrm this was supposed to be entertaining. I'll work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment