Wednesday 2 June 2010

Day 2- uhm... Something.

I've had all sorts of connection trouble in the evenings these past few weeks, and can you guess what time of day I usually get to blog about working out? I haven't stopped but I also haven't been doing a full workout since my last post, so today is day 21 really. I did a full routine and now I am tired and hot but damned do I feel good.

This: omigosh. Is my current favourite thing. And I really want to make an animation for this but I don't really have enough time during the day to do more than one animation a week.

And this week is a my thingie thing for youtube. I'll post on my main blog when its done.

Luff and stuff - SR

OH I'm going to post results pictures HERE next Friday, so thats the 11th of June incase you're confused by that colloquial term. Look forward to some topless britishness or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment