Thursday 29 April 2010

Day 4: Attempt Two!

The morning was the same as usual, until Candyman's comment on this comic. From then on out I've been unable to take anything seriously. I have laughed so much today, and it feels really good. My workout lasted longer, and I am a lot less tired than I would be usually, and I no longer feel all bunged up and bleh from the cold! I also made sure I kept hydrated, and whilst that meant I was going to the loo like a racehorse, it seems to have had an added benefit of boosting my immune system.

Though I started working out a lot later than usual..

So as punishment I am moving forward my first set of topless pictures to the 29th day instead of the 30th, so I have to work harder now to get the look I want! Also I need to sort out some sort of slideshow of pictures after I get the first one up and sorted.

- SR

No comments:

Post a Comment