Wednesday 28 April 2010

Day 3: Attempt two

So as it turns out doing exercise when you have the flu feels pretty good but leaves you exhausted. I felt my abs tense for the first time with my pressups today as well, which either means that I've been doing it wrong or that I am about so start doing it wrong.

I think I will put up a better picture in 30 days time, and another every other 30 days to track my progress. I've noticed that I am eating a lot more now, and that I am feeling happier in myself and a lot less stressed. I still dont get five a day, but at least now that salad ingredients are back in season, I get 1 serving at lunch time. All I need to do now is get my studies back on track!

I'm updating again at My Thingie.

Thats pretty much it for today - SR

No comments:

Post a Comment