Monday 26 April 2010

Day 1: Attempt Two!



Many various different things have happened, and I stopped exercising properly for a while. First of all my parents decided to get a dog, which somehow lead to me having no free time to speak of, and then I became single and lost the goal I wanted, so I had to re-evaluate why I was doing this.
So now, I have a new goal, and I am working towards getting a good routine set up now that I've awakened my body and started to rebuild my core strength. My goal, is to regain all of the energy and muscle strength which I lost whilst I was sick with Salmonella last year, and to build a physique that I am happy with. I really badly want pecs, so I am going to work on those first, I don't really care about abs so much, but I would like to work on my legs and butt, as well as my arms.

I don't have a picture of the way I want things to be yet, but I do have a before picture, and here it is!
'Scuse the facial expression... I have no idea what happened there. Its also really dark which it wasn't on my phone. Wierd. Anyway...

I am hoping to be able to improve both my stamina and respiration whilst working out, so that I can do more outsidey stuff and be able to actually sing again, which I can't do currently as my lung capacity is pathetic. For serious. I didn't give up exercise completely during the time I have not been updating this blog, so I guess that leaves me at an advantage?

Currently I am all about this song, and this anime. Also I've been drawing a lot more recently, so I am hoping to start updating at My Thingie soon <3

- Luff and Stuff xoxo SR

No comments:

Post a Comment