Wednesday 10 March 2010

Day 2: 100 skips!

100 skips is my current nemesis, when I can get past this I will then move on to taking over a small European nation. Until then, I will continue to be unfit and skinny. Rargh!

Also, I have made a few changes to my diet recently and they have really started to have a positive effect on my brain and overall mood. I can think much more clearly, tend to be somewhat happier, and start arguments less. Its the sex effect, but permanently. So as it turns out these and regular hydration are pretty awesome for curing melancholy.

The cure for being emo is along the same lines as the cure for malnutrition. Or maybe not.

Today, I hurt less and its starting to feel good when I am running our of breath, and afterwards I don't feel "OMG KILL ME NOW" at all. This is probably just a lull, I hear tales of people finding hell about two weeks into these things. =shrug= we shall see! Maybe its just spring keeping my mood up.

Also Blazes wants me to stay ugly. He can never learn of the existence of this blog. Ever.
Especially 'cos I will be previewing part of his present here when I get to the four month mark!

- Essar

No comments:

Post a Comment