Monday 11 October 2010

Invisible Pecs?

You know how your muscles basically vanish when you stop working out? Well I thought that happened to me after several months of doing eff aye except for eating a whole bunch more than usual and sitting on my now pleasantly jiggly bottom.

However, even though the slight bulge on my chest has decreased, in a cold workout (aka one out of seemingly nowhere so far as your body is concerned) I managed to do much more than I could when my pecs are bigger. Its like, now they're concentrated, or something. Or before they were swollen. Or something.

Do muscles have to swell up first before they grow the useful bits?

o_o

Also, I am hungry now like, almost constantly. I think I might have to get some protein drinks and stuff just to tide me over.

Also having an actual butt is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment